Friday, May 4, 2007

Day 12

SIN OF THE DAY: PACKET OF STARBURST
(404 CALS!)


Ok so my food chart idea sucked.

But I have had a great realisation today; I’ve actually started to enjoy eating healthily.

I was in my local bakery today having my morning bacon sarnie when I asked for it 'on brown, with Flora, no fat'

Once the words had left my mouth the whole shop gave me a look of disgust, a bacon sarnie without soft white bread and thick butter and loadsa ketchup would have been the sin of all sins 10 days ago.

I have become one of those happy people you see outside Starbucks sipping a 'Chai tea latte', flicking their perfectly straightened hair and giving all you un happy people that pitiful white teeth grin.

When I go shopping I feel myself being sucked into the healthy eating section, a force bigger than me is at work here.

While I may look 'bangin' in my ripped denim mini skirt and cut off UGGS (such is the uniform of the happy people) I am sick and tired of worrying about my 5 a day my eight pints of water and my eight hours of sleep. I am however glad that some of the healthy attributes are rubbing off on me, I do rather like brown bread and wild rice isn't that bad either.

I think everyone should try these little improvements and see how they feel!!

No comments: