Sunday, April 29, 2007

Day 7

Today is officially the first week of my experiment.

On the whole the first week is painful. It is definitely a learning curve; I can see the affects that this week has had on me.

The water is definitely a good thing, as much as I bitched and whined my skin is full and healthy and I do feel like I am in better shape for it.

Because I don't drive I have found the exercise an easy chore, walking to and from university in itself is a half and hour walk, although I am getting big scary walker calves I would advise anyone to ditch the car, it's as dirty as smoking.

On that note smoking is still my greatest aphrodisiac, I thought the cravings would have vanished by now but I still long for that silky feeling of release from a puff on a cigarette.
(All retired smokers will know my pain) stay strong!

The lack of alcohol has really opened my eyes to how much of an ass I must look drunk, as self conscious and bored as I have been on my nights out I do feel better without that Sunday morning hangover. Drink definitely isn't sexy.

Food is the biggest problem with this experiment; I’m dropping weight like crazy. Since I have been having three square meals a day I do feel that I have to snack less and feel more satisfied. But even though I’m sinning everyday my weight loss is a serious problem that I will have to address my GP with.

No comments: