Sunday, April 29, 2007

Day 6

SIN OF THE DAY: 1 PACKET OF HARIBO

I believe the placebo affect has kicked in.

Every piece of fruit seems to be equal to a little piece of happiness at the moment, I don’t know if I'm suffering from multiple personality disorder or fruit actually makes you happy.

I'm blaming the sugar.

Since I’ve been on this experiment I’ve been bouncing off the walls, my sugar levels are really high and I seem to be full of energy.

This leaves me curious as to whether my mind is telling me I should feel better, therefore my body responds. The clue I’m shattered at the end of the day, surely if my body had all this extra energy to burn off I would find it hard to sleep?

The affects on my body are real enough, as I have said before I have never counted a calorie or been on a diet, now I realise why.

My weight seems to be slipping off (BITCH i hear you whisper) at an extraordinary rate even my close friends have seen the difference, this is making me wonder whether this healthy living routine is meant for everyone.

Am I actually endangering my body by starving myself from saturated fat and carbs? It would make sense that my weight loss would affect my energy levels, leaving me tired.

I'm starting to think I’m not actually getting healthier, but that this whole experiment could be detrimental to my health.

No comments: