Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Day 10

ANOTHER SINLESS DAY, INSTEAD THE REALITY OF MY WEIGHT LOSS.

Ok, so I'm back on the wagon and doing well.

I've decided to stop doing the exercise as my weight is really starting to concern me.

I weighed myself today and I've lost almost a stone in eight days, this is really bad, I feel like I’m doing a race to size 0, not a healthy eating plan.

I’ve started trying to eat high protein foods to boost my immune system and get some extra energy. I spoke to my friend who is a nurse, and on her advice I’m on iron supplements to help my immune system.

Either I am really weak or shouldn't I be getting healthier, not taking iron supplements.

The more and more I do this experiment; the more I think that government doesn't know what’s best for me. Is this healthy regime just for fat people?

Are they just targeting people at risk or should everyone be able to stick to this diet, because in reality... this is a diet.


No comments: