Sunday, May 6, 2007

Day 13


Good morning world.... or not.

I thought I'de try a new way to show you the real extent of day-to-day life on the plan.

So it’s 9.30 and officially disgusting o'clock for me.

Every morning is the same at the movement, get up and feel like shit.

For a few days I’ve felt like this, really heady and hung over.

I went to the loo a minute ago (ok too far but I have a point) and literally swayed to the door.

I feel like Tom after jerry hits him with that oversized ACME hammer, I wish I could see the little tweetie birds round my head, I feel like I should be able to.

I thought I’d turn into one of those people who jump out of bed with a smile and a bounce their step.

I think I’m getting too much sleep, I’m used to cramming till five in the morning and partying till dawn.

Right I have to go and pretend to be a real person now. Wish me luck

No comments: