Monday, May 7, 2007

Day 16


Well I'm back already.

Tonight was a complete bust, I was really excited till I got into the union and it hit me.

I don’t want to drink.

I am officially a rubbish student, but this healthy living thing is rubbing off on me more than I realised.

I thought about the consequences of drinking, I didn’t want to do that to myself.

I felt hollow; I don't get the rush I used to get from drinking. Its sounds corny but I feel complete; I don't need drink to feel whole.

I have got to say, I know I'm young, and there will be many drunken regrets to come, but I feel I have learnt a lot from this experiment more than I thought I would.

As much as I have whined about doing this I really feel I'm learning more about myself than about government failures.

Mr Blair. Well done.

No comments: