Monday, April 23, 2007

Day 1


MY FIRST SIN OF THE EXPERIMENT:
2 SUGAR RASIN BISCUITS


Today was the first day of the experiment, and I hope the worst to come.


I sit here chewing my way through a pack of orbit extras to stop my cigarette cravings, surprisingly that hasn't been the worst affect of this experiment.

It’s the copious amounts of water I have to drink, as you can imagine, the toilet seat and myself are rather well acquainted as my body detoxes, (maybe that 3rd pint of cider last night wasn't my best idea.)

It seems an unattainable task to ask anyone, there just isn't enough time in the day to drink 8 pints of water.


But I shall troop on, with one thought in mind... maybe all this healthy eating and exercise will help me fit into those skinny jeans I’ve been eyeing up all month!

No comments: